This is a presentation given by irrigation consultant Lex McMullin at the Water and Energy Efficiency Field Day for Flower Growers, Tuesday 21 May 2019, at Currey Flowers in Karalee, Queensland. It covers topics such as the costs of an irrigation system, factors affecting operating costs, calculating the amount of water required, and pipe sizing.
- Powerplants flower fertigation presentation
- Irrigation types for flower production
- Factors affecting irrigation scheduling in flower farming
- Factors affecting pump efficiency in flower farming
- Flowers West Magazine May 2000
- Mechanism of chemical root pruning in kangaroo paw by selected heavy metal carbonates