This is a presentation given by Odin Franssen, Account Manager of Powerplants Australia, at the Water and Energy Efficiency Field Day for Flower Growers, Tuesday 21 May 2019, at Currey Flowers in Karalee, Queensland. The topics covered in the presentation included fertigation, soils and the use of water, the effects of weather, disease control, water quality, the use of substrates in the greenhouse, and irrigation system design.
- Designing an irrigation system: what you need to know
- Irrigation types for flower production
- Factors affecting irrigation scheduling in flower farming
- Factors affecting pump efficiency in flower farming
- Flowers West Magazine May 2000
- Mechanism of chemical root pruning in kangaroo paw by selected heavy metal carbonates